This TECH DAY online meeting will provide an up-to-date overview of latest trends and technology breakthroughs in wearable exoskeletons and ergonomics developed for industrial and medical applications. Exoskeleton manufacturers will demonstrate the features of their products and discuss the potential for improving safety, efficiency and productivity. Engineers and developers will discuss the major design challenges on developing lighter and smarter exoskeleton devices, and future research directions in structure design, processing speeds, sensors and materials.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- New developments on exoskeletons, exosuits and wearable robots.
- System design, human-robot interaction control strategies.
- Exoskeletal materials and functional components.
- Case studies on exoskeleton integration and applications.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.