The TECH DAY provides an interdisciplinary platform for leading-edge engineers, industry, and academic researchers to drive creative interactions among assistive technology, device manufacturing and applications in healthcare and industrial sectors. The meeting is dedicated to share knowledge and practical solutions to therapeutically connect the exoskeletons, advanced design methods and fabrication techniques, highlight future directions in developing lighter and smarter exoskeletons and assistive robotic devices with the goal of enhancing human capabilities and restoring function.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Product demonstration.
- Novel system design of exoskeletons, exosuits and wearable robots.
- Control methods, functional components and materials.
- Exoskeleton and robotic care equipments for treatment and rehabilitation.
- Case studies on exoskeleton integration and applications in industrial settings.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.
- Ctalogue online presentation in a 12-month period.